Maasai Mara National Reserve is one of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya and one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, it forms Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing eco-system. It hosts over 95 species of mammals and over 570 recorded species of birds. During the trip, we shall set camp near Sekenani gate, enjoy two nights camping and game drives.The trip highlights is the annual wildebeest’s migration which involves over 1.5 million animals
- Day 1 – (19th October) Nairobi – Maasai Mara,-Meet at National Museums of Kenya – outside Fisheries Gate at 7:00AM & depart at 7:30AM. We will have a stop-over enroute for lunch, hoping to catch up with evening game drives.
- Day 2 – (20th October) Maasai Mara, Wake up early, take breakfast, start off our exploration, enjoy full day game drive with picnic lunch.
- Day 3 – (21st October) Maasai Mara –Nairobi, Wake up early time for Morning game drive, breakfast will be served at 9:00AM & prepare our journey back to Nairobi. We will have a stopover for lunch on our way to Nairobi
Cost is Ksh 17,300
- Transport in a Safari vehicle
- Meals – L&D (19th ) BF, L & D (20th ) BF& L (21st )
- Guide & Guard fees
- Camping equipment
- Gate & camping fees for Citizens only (Residents & Non-residents to pay for own gate & camping fee)
Payment /payment deadline
Pay for the trip by cash at Nature Kenya Office, by M-pesa (Pay bill) to business number 100300 account “Maasai Mara trip” or write cheque to Nature Kenya Latest by 14th October 2019
For Enquiry & BOOKING,Contact 0780149200 email@example.com