AGENDA AND PROGRAM
11:30a.m: Conservation Forum/Exhibition
12:00pm Coffee/tea and quick lunch
1:00pm Convene in hall
- Minutes of the 108th AGM
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Chairman’s Report
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- Appointment of Auditor Library, Journal, Committees and Projects Report
- Any other business of which due notice in the form of the Resolution to be proposed has been given to the Honorary Secretary, signed by not less than 2 members, not less than 21 days before the date of the meeting
- Election of Office Bearers, Members of the Executive Committee, and Trustees
Nomination forms for office bearers or Executive Committee members may be collected from the office or requested by e-mail.
We look forward to seeing you at the Annual General Meeting.